Monday evening I received a call that we finally made it into our preschool class and can start on Monday if we would like or wait until July (when the term starts). I thought that I would let Grace decide, so we went today for a tour and to meet the other children in her class.
The school is wonderful, she is in a class with only ten children and it is a mixture of 1/2 TDC (typical developing children) and 1/2 children with special needs. Grace will be exposed to OT, PT, and speech therapies.
So off we went bright and early this morning to see our new school. We picked up Grammy on the way, she called and asked if she could come along as well since our cousin Zachary also goes to the school and will be in the same class.
We were able to participate in some playtime, story time and snack time. I think she really liked it and did get a little concerned when she couldn't see me but we will see how she does on Monday without me. I really think that I'm going to have a harder time with it then she will. Tomorrow we have to go out and find her a backpack.
The school is wonderful, she is in a class with only ten children and it is a mixture of 1/2 TDC (typical developing children) and 1/2 children with special needs. Grace will be exposed to OT, PT, and speech therapies.
So off we went bright and early this morning to see our new school. We picked up Grammy on the way, she called and asked if she could come along as well since our cousin Zachary also goes to the school and will be in the same class.
We were able to participate in some playtime, story time and snack time. I think she really liked it and did get a little concerned when she couldn't see me but we will see how she does on Monday without me. I really think that I'm going to have a harder time with it then she will. Tomorrow we have to go out and find her a backpack.


We are so happy for Grace! Going to Pre-School, what a big girl!!
ReplyDelete