Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Day of Preschool

We had our 3rd day of preschool today.
Zachary's nurse wasn't able to be at school today, so the assistant photographer was nonexistent. I'm not sure what they did today; Mommy treated herself to a mani/peti. It was wonderful and well deserved.

Grandma Bonnie met us at school and I took Zachary home, he kept asking for Mommy, Daddy, or Sammie (dog). It was too cute, he would say Mommy, and so I would let him know that Mommy was at work. Then he would ask for Daddy, and again I would say "Daddy is at work". Then he asked for Sammie, so I responded "Sammie is at home and we will see him soon", so Zachary started barking. I think that he was concerned that I was taking him away. Grandma Bonnie met us at the Aunt Paige's house for the Zachary hand off.
The twins
click on photo to view larger

1 comment:

  1. How is Zachary doing? He looks really well!! They definetely look related!

    ReplyDelete