They always say kids say the darndest things and I am starting to know why.
This morning after I finished making breakfast, Gracie came running into the kitchen looking for Mommy. I scooped her up and gave her a big hug and said to her "Mommy made you eggs". Only today she had a reply, "YUM, that sounds good!"
I can't believe that she is growing up so fast, it feels like only yesterday that she was crawling and cooing.
This morning after I finished making breakfast, Gracie came running into the kitchen looking for Mommy. I scooped her up and gave her a big hug and said to her "Mommy made you eggs". Only today she had a reply, "YUM, that sounds good!"
I can't believe that she is growing up so fast, it feels like only yesterday that she was crawling and cooing.
No comments:
Post a Comment