Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Quick Goodbye is the Best Goodbye

We are still having some struggles when I drop Gracie off at preschool.

Today she started crying before we made it out of the car. I was able to get her into her classroom and get her coat hung-up, but she kept pulling me to the door trying to leave. I started trying to engage her into the activities that where out when the teacher walked up to me and said, "A quick goodbye is the best goodbye". With that I said goodbye one more time gave a quick kiss and walked out the door. So do you know what my little sweetheart did? She stopped crying after about 2 minutes and started playing like nothing ever happened.

I am a little worried, because next week is Spring Break and I am afraid that we will be back at square one. We will see.....

Below are just some really cute pictures from today, some are a little blurry because I took them through the two-way mirror.
click on any photo below to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment