Thursday, March 5, 2009

Play Date with Logan

Today we decided to have a play date with our friend Logan and his Mommy.

The kids played. while we got a chance to sit down and catch up. It was nice getting out of the house to spend sometime with good friends. Zdena Grace and Logan played very well together and great fun was had by all. I'm still not sure why Logan wanted Grace to just sit in a chair next to him, but Grace accepted and it made for some really cute photos. I think it looks like a preview of prom pictures or that old married couple. However you look at it, it is sweet.
click on the photo to see larger

Logan and Grace both had so much fun, that they both took an extra long nap. I think that made my day as much as Debbie's (Logan's Mommy). She emailed me and said that we need to do that again really soon. I agree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment