Let's hear it for Meatball soup!
For the last few days, I haven't been able to get Grace to eat much of anything. Tonight I decided to try something different.
I let Zdena Grace pick which soup she wanted. Brad held the two different cans of soup, Italian Wedding Soup and Chicken Noodle, and we made Grace pick the one she wanted. "That one" she replies, so Italian Wedding Soup it is. Brad opens the can and starts to pour it into a pot on the stove, but Grace had another idea. She tried to pull out the step ladder; she wanted to make the soup herself. We recently purchased a toy kitchen for her and we make a lot of soup.
So we pull up the step ladder to the stove, (don't worry, it wasn't turned on) and she stirred her Meatball soup.
For the last few days, I haven't been able to get Grace to eat much of anything. Tonight I decided to try something different.
I let Zdena Grace pick which soup she wanted. Brad held the two different cans of soup, Italian Wedding Soup and Chicken Noodle, and we made Grace pick the one she wanted. "That one" she replies, so Italian Wedding Soup it is. Brad opens the can and starts to pour it into a pot on the stove, but Grace had another idea. She tried to pull out the step ladder; she wanted to make the soup herself. We recently purchased a toy kitchen for her and we make a lot of soup.
So we pull up the step ladder to the stove, (don't worry, it wasn't turned on) and she stirred her Meatball soup.
Well it worked; she ate the entire 2 serving can (broth drained). I wasn't lucky enough to get any photos of her devouring the soup. Neither Brad nor I expected her to eat, so I didn't have the camera ready.

I found you! Val said you were blogging, and I found your facebook and everything. How fun to keep up on all the little "berries".
ReplyDeleteZach looks WONDERFUL!! I take it he had the transplant and all is well. What a couple of cuties.