After our play date with Emma and Logan we drove over to Grammy's, so Mommy could go get a make-over, which was long overdue.
I had tried to get in with Aunt Katie, but Nova came early, and I never made it in to the salon. I thought about asking Aunt Katie if she would cut it while I held Nova, but I deiced she would probably say NO. As well as she deserve this break with Nova, because it doesn't last long.
I wasn't happy with the cut at first, but I'm starting to really like it. It only takes a minute to fix and if I don't have that time, I can still wear it down. Plus, there is a bonus; I can still pull it back if I want.
I don't really like this photo, it looks a lot better. I think it was taken at a funny angle because my nose looks really big.
I had tried to get in with Aunt Katie, but Nova came early, and I never made it in to the salon. I thought about asking Aunt Katie if she would cut it while I held Nova, but I deiced she would probably say NO. As well as she deserve this break with Nova, because it doesn't last long.
I wasn't happy with the cut at first, but I'm starting to really like it. It only takes a minute to fix and if I don't have that time, I can still wear it down. Plus, there is a bonus; I can still pull it back if I want.
I don't really like this photo, it looks a lot better. I think it was taken at a funny angle because my nose looks really big.
I think it looks great! You are looking great all around. You've lost quite a bit of weight!
ReplyDeleteLooks GREAT !!!
ReplyDeleteSharon